About the Candidate
Administrative Operations Manager and talented leader with 17 years of experience applying exceptional planning and problem- solving abilities toward enhancing business plans and day-to-day activities. Results-driven and resilient in developing teams while improving processes and increasing productivity. Bringing solid understanding of industry trends, excellent communication skills, talent for spotting areas in need of improvement and implementing changes with strategic approach.
Detail-oriented team player with strong organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy.
Currently studying through HubSpot Academy to obtain all Marketing, Sales and Service Certifications and will obtain various Google Career Certifications thereafter.
10-40 hours a week
Area of Expertise:
Customer relations specialist, Operations Management, Project Management, Logistics Management, Budgeting and forecasting, Bookkeeping, Business administration, Risk analysis and management, Process optimization, Documentation and reporting, Superb time management skills
Current and Previous Roles:
Administrative Operations Manager
Administrative Operations Manager
· Planned, designed, and scheduled phases for large projects.
· Identified plans and resources required to meet project goals and objectives.
· Developed and initiated projects, managed costs, monitored performance, identified risks and took corrective action as needed.
· Met project deadlines without sacrificing build quality or workplace safety.
· Drafted project reports to identify successful outcomes, insights and future recommendations.
· Coordinated material procurement and required services for projects within budget requirements.
· Negotiated and managed third-party contracts related to project deliverables.
· Provided detailed technical and operational direction in project challenges, consistently meeting deliverables according to deadlines.
· Verified quality of deliverables and conformance to specifications before submitting to clients.
Customer Support and Accounts
· Identified and qualified customer needs and negotiated and closed profitable projects with high success rate.
· Processed customer orders accurately and within agreed timeframes to meet service standards.
· Delivered exceptional customer service to every customer by leveraging extensive knowledge of products and services and creating welcoming, positive experiences.
· Maintained customer satisfaction with forward-thinking strategies focused on addressing customer needs and resolving concerns.
· Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
· Answered constant flow of customer emails with minimal wait times.
· Drafted correspondence and other documents for CEO in company's voice.
· Updated account information to maintain customer records.
· Prepared and mailed invoices to customers, processed payments, and documented account updates.
· Reviewed staff's invoices for accuracy and completeness prior to
mailing to customers.
· Reduced financial inconsistencies while assessing and verifying billing invoices and expense reports.
· Investigated and resolved accounting, service and delivery concerns.
· Recorded expenses and maintained accounting records.
· Maintained up-to-date knowledge of product and service changes.
· Prepared weekly employee work schedules to meet operational needs.
· Booked airfare, hotel, and ground transportation to coordinate office travel.
· Scheduled employees for shifts, taking customer traffic and employee strengths into account.
Operations and Processing
· Implemented process improvement to shape organizational culture, optimize procedures for higher efficiency and help company evolve and grow.
· Established positive and effective communication among unit staff and organization leadership, reducing miscommunications, and missed deadlines.
· Devised new processes to boost long-term business success and increase profit levels.
· Led hiring, onboarding and training of new hires to fulfil business requirements.
· Trained and guided team members to maintain high productivity and performance metrics.
· Developed and maintained relationships with external vendors and suppliers.
· Negotiated contracts with vendors and suppliers for office supplies, equipment and services.
· Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of- stock product based on customer requests.
· Managed purchasing and customer account operations efficiently.
· Responded proactively and positively to rapid change.
· Exhibited high energy and professionalism when dealing with clients and staff.